The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer Music ?!? (

Guitar Of Justice September 5th, 2012 12:00 PM

Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer Music ?!?
Hey there!

Does anybody know on what album the music is from the animated promo clip of Black 2 and White 2? I mean the instrumental rock music in the background...

If you don't know the video watch here:

it would be so awesome if anybody knows where I can get those great music

OR: did anybody know the song names? artist?

THANK YOU so much! great forum!

Guitar Of Justice September 16th, 2012 9:23 AM

nobody knows thos album or song? :(

voicerocker September 16th, 2012 9:49 AM

The music in the trailer are tracks from Black 2 and White 2, like the Rival's theme, Colress's theme and Team Plasma's theme. I don't know who actually played the music, but to the best of my knowledge those tracks have not been officially released for purchase. (I could be wrong though. I've never checked to see if they've been released.)

Guitar Of Justice November 28th, 2012 10:54 AM

thanks voicerocker for replying!! okay I see that's a pity :( cause the music is awesome! :S

Oryx November 28th, 2012 5:31 PM

Let's not revive old threads, even if they're your own.