The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   Get your head off your hand and uncross your legs (

Honest September 8th, 2012 12:03 PM

Get your head off your hand and uncross your legs
How is your body positioned, as you read this? Different people sit different ways. Right now, I'm typing with my legs crossed on another chair. =D

BlackDawn September 8th, 2012 1:00 PM

I am sprawled out across my couch, with my laptop half way on my chest and half way on a pillow. Its so comfortable :)

Know-Nothing Bozo the Non-Wonder Dog September 8th, 2012 1:07 PM

I'm laying in bed with my head propped up by a whole bunch of pillows, and I have my legs crossed with my computer on my lap.

Not as comfortable as it sounds because my back really hurts. D:

CarefulWetPaint September 8th, 2012 1:40 PM

Im sitting upright in my computer chair with good posture cause I am awesome like that. Plus my computer chair is super comfy when you sit in it properly.

Dreg September 8th, 2012 2:23 PM

Sitting kinda slouched on the bed, with the laptop on it too. I will end up with humpback if I don't sit in a different position, but it's not like as if I have a desk or anything.

PNT101 September 8th, 2012 2:30 PM

I have both my legs crossed on the floor while I sit parallel to my desk.

PlatinumDude September 8th, 2012 3:18 PM

I'm sitting in a rocking chair with my legs resting on the legrest.

Poke Fox September 8th, 2012 3:22 PM

I hope it doesn't sound too graphic - I'm sitting with my legs wide open, one leg under the desk, and the other on the other side of the desk, monitor at an angle, middle drawer as an alternate table for eating. I am most comfortable like this. If I sit any other position either my legs will start cramping, or my toes/ankle will start feeling numb.

Sammi September 8th, 2012 5:33 PM

Hey I remember this thread :)

Left elbow is on the table, and I was putting my hand over my mouth until I started typing this post. My right leg is bent on my chair, and my left is on top of that and dangling down. So I'm half cross-legged I guess. It's a somewhat common position.

I'm never, ever sitting with proper posture at my desk. Never. I'm a bad person.

Shining Raichu September 8th, 2012 6:09 PM

I remember this thread too! :P

I'm sitting with my legs crossed on my couch, with my laptop sitting on one of those TV dinner tables in front of me. It would be on my lap, only my mother insists that I don't put my laptop on my lap as it will fry my sperm and I won't be able to have children. She didn't like it when my answer to that revelation was "good" :P

Katamari September 8th, 2012 6:13 PM

I'm sitting cross-legged in my chair with my right hand on my mouse and my left hand on the keyboard.

Noah Ridgewood September 8th, 2012 6:52 PM

I'm laying on my bed on my left side. My ankles are crossed and I'm supporting myself with my left elbow on the bed. I drew this picture because I was bored and because I'm an amazing artist and wanted to share my talents with the world. I accept commissions.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™ September 10th, 2012 3:02 AM

Laying in bed on my right side, my head is resting in my right hand, and I'm using my left hand to type this. My legs are positioned so my left is nearly directly on top of my right.

Cosmotone8 September 11th, 2012 12:00 PM

My left hand is over the ASDF keys and I'm sitting with my knees up.

TornZero September 11th, 2012 2:52 PM

I'm actually standing up (with legs crossed, no less xD) while my laptop is sitting on my dresser, which is just the right height for me to not need a standing desk.

Talli September 12th, 2012 1:33 AM

I'm laying on my bed straight with my blanket over me, my left hand on my mouse and right on my keyboard. Oh yeah it's a laptop.

Liliana Vess September 12th, 2012 2:03 AM

I'm sat at the kitchen table with my back leaning against the wall instead of the back of the chair with my legs crossed so I'm sat on my feet. I sit on my feet, or at least one foot, most of the time no matter how comfortable the chair might be.

Squirrel September 20th, 2012 12:09 PM

I'm sat back in my chair with my head in my left hand and my elbow resting on the worktop propping it up, right leg crossed over the left, and close to falling asleep \o/ Usually I'm laying in bed whilst typing or sat cross-legged on my carpet (I'm cool yo) but that's upstairs and I'm lazy.

Golurks Were Meant to Fly October 4th, 2012 10:39 AM

I'm laying on my stomach, on my bed. I'm facing the end of the bed. My right hand uses the mouse as my left hand props up my chin. My feet are in the air for some reason. XD

Dave October 4th, 2012 6:52 PM

I'm actually lying down in bed - right leg bent upward, laptop leaning slanted against it, head on three pillows.

Ash October 5th, 2012 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru (Post 7333453)

I'm laying on my bed on my left side. My ankles are crossed and I'm supporting myself with my left elbow on the bed. I drew this picture because I was bored and because I'm an amazing artist and wanted to share my talents with the world. I accept commissions.

Stealing this because it's how I'm currently positioned but am too lazy to describe it. I don't usually stay this way for long though because my bed kind of sucks so my body doesn't like this position for long. Eventually I'll either go back to sitting on my bed or laying my head down and only picking it up when I need to type.

Hannah October 12th, 2012 5:07 AM

My eyes are two inches away from the laptop. I'm sitting on a chair, with crossed legs. My back is arched and my hand is on the keyboard, ready to type away.

Crux October 17th, 2012 12:56 PM

I keep putting off posting here since it always reminds me to do my handstand-pushups. >…<

I'm sitting in the Lotus position and veiwing this site on a tablet,kinda thirsty,but too lazy to get up. xD

Kura October 17th, 2012 4:50 PM

Lying on my bed, knees up, laptop on stomach.

Treecko October 17th, 2012 7:13 PM

Sitting in a wheel office chair. Right hand on the mouse/keyboard and left hand on the keyboard. My left leg is on one of the legs and my right leg is on the record case we have under our desk. Back is slightly slouched.
Usually I have one of my feet under my thigh when sitting.