tajaros September 8th, 2012 8:02 PM

Registeel. Regirock, or Regice?
Ok guys who's your favorite? :)

Type: Steel

Type: Rock

Type: Ice

Vote and Discuss! :)

Kanto_Johto September 8th, 2012 8:06 PM

That Registeel sprite looks really, really tempted to stick his left arm in the air.

My favourite is probably Regirock because it just generally looks awesome. Never used any of the Regis since I don't tend to use legendaries, but design-wise I like Regirock best, then Regice, then Registeel.

PlatinumDude September 8th, 2012 9:37 PM

I agree with the above; Regirock is good, because it can use Curse to boost its good Attack and massive Defense further, while having enough Special Defense to take special hits. (the other Regis can use Curse too, but Regirock is the best at it, IMO)

LLovro September 8th, 2012 10:59 PM

I vote for registeel because I love it's design
especially his claws

EptyK September 9th, 2012 6:10 AM

I like Regice because he has a good movepool (bolt beam).
I like his shiny sprite aswell.

Hikamaru September 9th, 2012 7:10 AM

I go with Regice cos it's blue and I love Ice-types, plus it has the most interesting design of the three.

Katamari September 9th, 2012 7:26 AM

Regice. I just like its design more.

Followed by Registeel, then Regirock.

Mentalii September 9th, 2012 7:32 AM

Regiiiice. Its design is the most good looking out of the three Pokémon, plus I prefer the ice-type. And, I could never forget its cry from the 8th movie x)

chella182 September 10th, 2012 4:29 AM

I went with Registeel because I just prefer Steel-types to Rock- and Ice-types. Never used any of them, though.

Superjub September 14th, 2012 3:26 PM

I like Regice because I'm so chill... okay, that was a terrible pun. Sorry guys.

I have to admit that the Regi's aren't exactly my favourite trio, but out of the three, I like Regice the most. It has a pretty recognizable cry, I like its typing (especially since there weren't that many ice types in Hoenn anyway) and as someone else said, its shiny sprite is pretty awesome too. :D Registeel would come second and meh, Regirock is okay I guess but it really doesn't do much for me, sorry. :x

o Pikachu o September 14th, 2012 4:06 PM

Regice because he has the best type and the best design then most Regi's.
Regice my favorite then Regirock, then Registeel and then Regigigas which I just hate(I know it wasn't in 3rd gen but still)

Dreg September 16th, 2012 4:02 PM

It's Regice for me because it had the best design and I think its moveset was pretty good also. It's followed by Registeel, then Regirock.

Ludger September 16th, 2012 7:16 PM

I really like all three! But Regice is one of my favorite legendaries, so Regice for me. :) I love it's design, Ice types are awesome, and it has a cool cry haha. "Ewwwwwwwww!" Second would be Registeel and third is Regirock.

WingedDragon September 16th, 2012 8:01 PM

Id like to know why Rigigigas isnt in this mix? Gigas is the baddest looking one of the group. Yes its normal but its still cool

Ludger September 16th, 2012 8:19 PM

Id like to know why Rigigigas isnt in this mix? Gigas is the baddest looking one of the group. Yes its normal but its still cool
Because this is the Advanced Gen forum, which is generation III and Regigigas wasn't here until generation IV, so it's excluded in the trio in this thread discussion.

Ninjagon September 16th, 2012 9:08 PM

This one's a no-brainer! Deff's Regirock! Mostly cause his design is FAR SUPERIOR really cool and the fact that he is kick-ass imo, like Plat said.

Brendino September 16th, 2012 11:24 PM

I can honestly say that I've never used any of the Regis, but my favorite based on design/typing would be Regice, followed very closely by Regirock, with Registeel in third.

Rodriguezjames55 September 17th, 2012 3:20 AM

steel cuz the only other good steel type in gen III is scizor (some would say steelix)

hils21 September 18th, 2012 4:56 AM

generally i choose 3 of them but....i prefer regirock in this polling

xxReshiramxx September 18th, 2012 11:47 AM

I would have to say my favorite out of this trio is Regice. Even though I'm not big on this trio.

Ephemeral Euphoria September 18th, 2012 11:57 AM

I love all of them but Regice is my personal favorite due to its design and background winning me over. Ice that can't be melted? Come on how could I resist.

F1refly September 18th, 2012 12:03 PM

My favourite will always be Regirock, mainly because of the part it played in that one Pokemon movie with the huge tree and Lucario. It's computer style "voice" was awesome. Registeel was also pretty cool.

Squirrel September 20th, 2012 10:40 AM

Regirock! I absolutely love this trio, but Regirock just looks that much cooler. The Rock typing is good and it's moves/stats are wonderful, so all-in-all it's a great Pokémon to use. I do love Regice and Registeel, and they do both look amazing, but Regirock has that slight edge over the other two.

giradialkia September 21st, 2012 3:40 AM

Registeel, pretty much because it can beat the other two. Regice comes in a close second, I suppose, but Registeel generally kicks butt more than the others, I've found. Regirock isn't the best since.. well, he's just not the best, IMO.
Truth be told I've never used any of them in a team as such, but Registeel would be my first choice, I guess.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE September 23rd, 2012 10:28 AM

I think Regirock has the best design but I picked Regice because it has my favourite typing :)