The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Game Development (
-   -   Need map names for my browser mmorpg game similar to Pokemon (kind of fakemon game) (

MonsterMMORPG September 9th, 2012 10:13 AM

Need map names for my browser mmorpg game similar to Pokemon (kind of fakemon game)
Alright i have been working on map names for some serious time now. I tried to find and compose the zone type related names as much as possible.

Since English is not my main language there might be illogical names or grammar errors

now i want you to evaluate all of the names with these 3 aspects

1. related to its zone
  2. is logical or illogical by English terms
  3. is grammar fine or extremely incorrect
Even if that names are fine you can suggest better names. Thank you.
PS : hopefully when this job done i will start coding new moves assigning software

The excel 2003 file :
HTML page :

If you wonder how does maps look you can check here :