The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Community Feedback & Support (
-   -   Style Feedback Unova's Violet Masquerade (

Cosmotone8 September 13th, 2012 11:21 AM

Unova's Violet Masquerade
Sooooo....I was looking for a new theme to use, and came across this one and was thinking about using it until I noticed a pretty big problem.
Here take a look.

For all the themes I've seen, there is a central banner... I don't know if its not showing up for me or what. BTW I use Google Chrome but I tried it on IE9 too and it doesn't show up for me there either. Any help is much obliged.

Spherical Ice September 13th, 2012 12:13 PM

Doesn't show for me either, using Google Chrome and Windows 7.

Luigi-San September 13th, 2012 12:26 PM

The image isn't hosted on PC's server. That's why it isn't working.

Team Fail September 13th, 2012 12:53 PM

There was an issue that had the theme creators ensure that all their images are hosted on PC's server because it was causing issues. Pretty sure that's the same problem here.

Forever September 13th, 2012 3:51 PM

Yeah I know. I meant to get it fixed but then kinda forgot (because my logic was, nobody uses it it's old and sucks lol). I'll get it sorted later.