The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Essentials (
-   -   Question Camera positioning (PEv.7) (

Pia Carrot September 17th, 2012 6:48 AM

Camera positioning (PEv.7)
Hello, PC. I've been trying to make a GSC-styled game and I notice that the camera in the older games is off the right by half a tile. I was looking through the essentials scripts, and I notice that removing Wachunga's autoscroll script does absolutely nothing. This leaves me to conclude the autoscroll and placement is elsewhere.

So, does anyone know where this may be located? It just doesn't feel right seeing 4 1/2 tiles on both sides.

I have edited some scripts ages ago to where it will move it, but if you walk to the right it will mess it up and then reset when you leave the map.

I'll probably start from scratch with the camera, but I don't remember where to look or any clue of how to fix it.

I am using Essentials version 7, and my screen is resized to 320x288.

Pia Carrot