The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Community Feedback & Support (
-   -   Issue Notifications Not Going Away (

Altairis September 18th, 2012 7:52 PM

Notifications Not Going Away
Hi guys, this is a very minor problem but it's been bothering me a bit and idk how to fix it so here I am.

Yesterday I got 6 VMs and the notification for them, but when I went to my profile the notification for them didn't go away (as it normally does). Today I got more VMs and the notification for the 6 is still there, if I get another one now it says 7 new Vms instead of 1.

Nica said I should VM myself then delete it, I tried and it didn't work. Help please?

bobandbill September 18th, 2012 7:59 PM

Hmm, usually that trick does work.

Try logging out and in and clearing your browser's cookies in-between, as it may be related to that.

Altairis September 18th, 2012 8:35 PM

Okay! I logged out, cleared cookies and the notifications are still there.

Virtual Headache September 19th, 2012 12:20 AM

Have you tried deleting one of the VMs that caused this problem?

Altairis September 19th, 2012 9:54 AM

How can I delete VMs that aren't my own? The Edit link doesn't appear on anyone else's.

Sansa Stark September 19th, 2012 10:00 AM

On the top right of the VM, you'll notice a checkbox where you can select the VM. Then, scroll down to the bottom of your profile and at the bottom left, you'll see a box titled "Moderation", where you can delete a VM.

Altairis September 19th, 2012 3:06 PM

Ok, thank you! I deleted a bunch and the notifications started going away, I wasn't sure which ones specifically caused it but the notifications went away now :3 Thanks guys!