The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   General Entertainment (
-   -   K Hype Thread. (

Weeaboo Name September 25th, 2012 7:08 PM

K Hype Thread.

Looks homolusty, I'm in.

Pokestick, good times. September 27th, 2012 7:26 AM

Fair enough. Getting a few Ao no Exorcist vibes, which I'm meh about, but that art style. If the fabulous men don't kill me it'll definitely be worth a look.

Weeaboo Name September 27th, 2012 8:00 AM

Ao no Exorcist vibes? eh. If that's because pretty boys and superpowers don't 99.983738409304857302% of anime have that?

Pokestick, good times. September 27th, 2012 8:49 AM

I meant more in the way of character designs and voices, actually.
But I guess it all looks the same.

Weeaboo Name September 27th, 2012 9:27 AM

Ah. The seiyuu is pretty much the fabulous brigade. Namikawa, Ono, Miyano, Nakamura, Fukuyama and others.

Oh, how could I forger Sawashiro Miyuki's character.

Weeaboo Name October 5th, 2012 10:50 AM

Well well well, that was pretty much as expected.

OST Was fantastic, I mean it was like listening to a DJ Okawari album in places.

Enough KUUUUUUUUURRRRRUUUUUUUU to last a series in that single ep.

Shiro was a QT.

Now for nobody to reply.

CarefulWetPaint October 5th, 2012 5:18 PM

Oh my god! This is so very very pretty. The animation is incredible and my god scenery is just awesome. So pretty.

Also I'm interested in whats happening now, I NEED TO KNOW MORE! I think Im definitely going to have to watch these. Why doesnt that guy seem to know that major point!?

parallelzero October 6th, 2012 5:17 AM

It was pretty, but I don't know if I'll keep watching it. Between the yaoi vibes and lack of personal interest in any of the characters, there isn't really much there for me. /personal opinion

Weeaboo Name October 6th, 2012 8:47 AM

Characters do seem to be the weak point but an episode really isn't a lot of time to introduce 15+ people.

But the music will be enough to keep me in even if everything else is crap.

Galukxy October 25th, 2012 11:37 AM

With only the first 3 episodes, it seems like a promising series to me. Kuroh and Shiro remind me of Nezumi and Shion from the No.6 series a little, but the Art animation effects stunned me a tad. I just hope that this will be a series that won't drag on like some others do.

Pokestick, good times. November 11th, 2012 3:35 AM

I doubt it'll drag on, there will only be thirteen episodes or so.

Now... I've actually dropped the show by now, mostly because I don't have time to watch it and a few other reasons.

Art and music are great though. Might check back for more when I have time.