The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Anime (
-   -   Anyone Else Watched Every Episode Ever Made? (

WaterIse September 27th, 2012 2:20 PM

Anyone Else Watched Every Episode Ever Made?
I have ^_^ No life? No, just free time.

ShinyUmbreon189 September 27th, 2012 2:24 PM

Nope, I quit watching it after the 3rd gen episodes were over cos they started getting really retarded.

WaterIse September 27th, 2012 2:33 PM

Aww :P Yeah, first two gen's were my favorite, in-game and on T.V.

ShinyUmbreon189 September 27th, 2012 2:46 PM

For sure, I really didn't care for the 3rd gen episodes either. They need to just quit making new episodes before they ruin the reputation they got now and put the older stuff back on.

Wobbachomp September 27th, 2012 5:02 PM

I've watched all of them except a few specials and a couple of Johto episodes that I got bored of a few minutes in... Oh and a lot of Best Wishes episodes but I'll watch them someday.
Awh how i miss having that much free time.

Bobdapeach September 27th, 2012 11:22 PM

I've watched every Sinnoh episode, And every Unova episode.
I'm pretty sure I've watched all Kanto episodes, too (not the BF series)
that's all
Would love to watch them all, but don't have the time

Altomare September 28th, 2012 3:37 AM

Not really. Trying to find the motivation to go through best wishes but i just can't. Usually it's just a few episodes here and there, plus the movies.

Yamiidenryuu September 28th, 2012 6:28 AM

I've been keeping up with the series since sometime on Kanto, so... probably? There might be some earlier episodes I missed out on, but I don't think there's too many.

Satoshi Ookami September 28th, 2012 6:40 AM

Yeah. Some episodes even more than once, nothing hard to do.

υ Shivam September 28th, 2012 8:07 AM

I have watched all the episodes till now :)

PlatinumDude September 28th, 2012 9:45 AM

I've watched most of the Kanto, Johto and Hoenn episodes. I missed out on the last few Galactic Battles and first few Sinnoh League Victors episodes in the Sinnoh saga. I also missed out on only a few episodes of both B/W seasons. (this is assuming the English dub)

Castform September 28th, 2012 2:19 PM

I did up until the Advance Generation. Only seen about a dozen episodes since. I think I have seen all the movies though.

Golurks Were Meant to Fly September 28th, 2012 4:32 PM

I did that a couple summers ago, I watched them all online minus the special episodes/movies all the way up to Unova (and then I continued watching up to the Nimbasa gym or so) The only other episodes I missed were one about a train or something in Sinnoh, and the battle versus Burgh or something like that.

I had a lot of free time, okay! >:[

Hikamaru September 28th, 2012 6:29 PM

I didn't exactly watch all the episodes of each saga except Sinnoh and Unova.

I missed almost all of Hoenn and the Battle Frontier. But I did watch a fair bit of Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.

Mew~ September 29th, 2012 2:27 AM

I've grown up with the show, so it hasn't exactly been hard, or time consuming. But yes, I have watched the whole series, despite maybe a few dub episodes of Black & White, and the new Best Wishes 2 episodes.

Volcanix769 September 29th, 2012 11:54 AM

I watched all Kanto, the Orange Islands, almost Johto, Hoenn, and all Sinnoh. I quit watching it as soon as Unova came in because, well it's the same thing and I kind of dislike the TPCi dub.

Echidna September 29th, 2012 5:26 PM

I watched up till the Hoenn Arc, which is when I quit. Then, I picked up two weeks ago and I'm almost through the Hoenn Arc :)
I'll definitely watch them all, I love Pokemon and Pokemon >> All.

CliveKoopa October 1st, 2012 3:19 AM

I have watched every single episode including all movies and chronicles episodes up to B/W.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 October 8th, 2012 2:38 PM

I'm trying to right now. In Japanese too (for multiple reasons, one, I hate 4kids, two, I'm learning Japanese, so watching anime in Japanese helps me learn a little). I'm only on episode 9, but I have the goal of watching them all. Same with the movies.

OffRoadSP October 13th, 2012 12:44 PM

Watched every episode since it came out a lifetime ago, plus have every episode (minus banned eps) on DVD, including Chronicles and the movies.

The Diamond/Pearl seasons were the pinnacle of the series, in my opinion. It had the best continuity and subplots.

I miss Pokemon Contests in the series. I always found those enjoyable.

HoyNeeks October 13th, 2012 6:20 PM

Nope, I skipped around everytime. I only watched it when it was on.

Ihsman07 October 15th, 2012 10:49 AM

I've tried to watch all of them. When it got to the 3rd gen, I lost track and stopped watching for a bit and then watched the battle frontier. Same thing happened in the diamond and pearl series, But I finished that series and I've seen everything int he black and white series, still currently watching it.

Katamari October 15th, 2012 10:51 AM

Wow I get bored of shows after 30 episodes lol.

But I'm sure I've seen pretty much all of Kanto and most of Johto just from watching it as a youngster.

Brendino October 15th, 2012 1:11 PM

I watched all the episodes from day one right up until the end of the Johto saga. At that point, I wasn't all that excited since both Brock and Misty were leaving (even though Brock came back shortly after), and rather than showing it every weekday, the channel I watched it on relegated it to Saturday mornings at like 7:00, so I didn't bother keeping up with it. I did try and get back into the Black & White series, but I stopped watching about 20 episodes in, and have only seen 2 or 3 since then.

Poke Fox October 15th, 2012 4:46 PM

From Kanto to Sinnoh, I seen all episodes, not in order, but I seen them on various reruns.

Unova I have not seen all of them, I'm not a morning person, and on TV they are on so early in the morning. I'll wait for reruns to see them, or when they are online.