The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Fifth Generation (
-   -   Black 2White 2 Got My Copy! (

Tomcat2048 September 28th, 2012 11:59 AM

Got My Copy!
Got my copy of White 2 yesterday! If you have any questions about the game, ask away!

Xander Olivieri September 28th, 2012 12:37 PM

Trying to wrap my brain on how you legally attained an English copy of the game when even Ebay is forbidden to sell them before release date.

Some dude is so going to jail soon XD

Tomcat2048 September 28th, 2012 12:45 PM

That's eBay for you...that person was selling Black 2 and White 2 both...I'm making the assumption that they work at a retailer possibly? No idea...either way...the game is great.

Castform September 28th, 2012 1:17 PM

Totally not fair! The person who sold you this should be in MAJOR trouble. They could do some serious jail time :(

Blue September 28th, 2012 1:41 PM

You are very lucky! I'm sat here asking how but that really looks genuine.
Seems like multiple eBay retailers are selling them

(Duzzy<3) September 28th, 2012 1:43 PM

We have SEVERAL threads like this popping up like a swarm of rabid bees. This is not something that earns its own thread. We already have a thread for discussing which of the two games you are/have gotten, brag there, not in a brand new thread.