The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   What part Pokecommunity do you spend the most time? (

Castform September 28th, 2012 2:21 PM

What part Pokecommunity do you spend the most time?
Where on the forums have you made it a second home. I usually am always in Gaming central and Pokemon General.
What about you?

Honest September 28th, 2012 3:21 PM

Right here in OVP. I also go to OC for the DCC often and every now and then OT.

ShinyUmbreon189 September 28th, 2012 3:25 PM

You will usually find me in the Pokemon General section, OT, and stuff like that.

Hikamaru September 28th, 2012 3:38 PM

I'm most often found in Other Trivia, Pokemon Trivia, Pokemon Clubs, New Users/Welcome, Other Voting Polls, Black 2 and White 2, Pokemon Anime, Pokemon General, Fourth Generation Games, Black and White and Pokemon Gaming Central.

Also been active a bit in Technology & Internet thanks to persuasion from Hybrid Trainer.

Golurks Were Meant to Fly September 28th, 2012 4:26 PM

I kinda roam all over. I guess I'd have to say BW, Culture and media to an extent and everything else is kinda equal. I guess I've been in challenges more than usual lately, but I just tend go (mostly) anywhere. :D

Claire* September 28th, 2012 6:07 PM

I'm found predominantly in the Roleplay Corner. My favorite thing about Pokecommunity. :D

curiousnathan September 28th, 2012 6:18 PM

You can find me wandering around Fourth Gen Games (duh), a little bit around OVP, Roleplay Corner, Pokemon Clubs and Other Trivia.

Cosmotone8 September 29th, 2012 5:22 AM

Spinoff Games, sometimes in OT and OVP. Also hang out around Pokemon Clubs sometimes, though not as much as I used to when I first joined. Culture and Media too.

Dave September 29th, 2012 6:17 AM

BW, OVP and OCD with a few stray posts in Japanese Entertainment and the tech section(s). Mostly just here and OCD, though.

Ash September 29th, 2012 6:19 AM

Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia. Sometimes I try to venture out and post in other boards though it's not as often as I would like.

Noah Ridgewood September 29th, 2012 8:24 AM

OVP is pretty much where my only presence is on here. Occasionally I'll post in other forums, but only when I'm really bored.

Talli September 29th, 2012 8:34 AM

OVPs is where I am mostly at when I am on PC, sometimes I'll go into others parts though.

Edward Elric September 29th, 2012 4:47 PM

Probably OVP. I love the variety of topics in this section, so I spend most of my PC time here.

Arcanine September 29th, 2012 10:49 PM

Does the online page count? XD

I'd say most of my time is spent in Japanese Entertainment or Video Gaming. I don't really post much, but I'll stalk them two forums.

Meganium September 29th, 2012 10:57 PM

I've spent 99% of my time at New Users/Welcome, and today I still do, but not as much as I was before. Nowadays I am found at the Roleplay Corner, Pokemon Clubs, Technology & Internet, & OVP. I am an explorer/lurker at any forum, but in those five sections I am found most of the time.

Kura September 30th, 2012 3:10 AM

For me, it's Other Chat or OVP :3

Treecko September 30th, 2012 3:42 AM

I usually hang in OVP and OT but also Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon General as well. I go to NU/W pretty often too, but not as much the others.

Broken_Arrow September 30th, 2012 3:53 AM

OT,OVP and VMs lol there where i spend most of my time when i come here :)

Forever September 30th, 2012 4:03 AM

I only pay attention to Black and White and Battle Center. Occasionally I post in two Other Trivia threads but everything else is just what catches my interest, really.

Shining Raichu September 30th, 2012 4:04 AM

lmao in the last week or two I think I've spent more time in VMs and PMs than anywhere else! Overall though, it's OVP, Other Clubs, C&M and NU/W (which has taken a beating in the last month or so, I really need to get back to that).

Shiny Celebi September 30th, 2012 8:18 AM

I spend pretty much all my time on PC here in Other Voting Polls and Other Chat. I really only care about those sections, lol. If something else catches my eye I will browse around though.

Para-Dox September 30th, 2012 10:52 AM

I don't really know where I usually frequent, as I find myself going to most places on the board.

IF I had to wager as guess, I'd probably frequent in Pokemon General and Video Games.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™ October 4th, 2012 11:01 PM

I'm a wanderer, but most of the time my posts end up either being here in OVP or over on the DCC. My posts elsewhere are mostly dependent on whether there's active topics that are relevant for me, but most of the time I can find some topic that relates to me here.

Avishka October 5th, 2012 7:25 AM

I'm most often found in OT, Pokemon Trivia, Pokemon Clubs, New Users/Welcome, OVP, who's online, Pokemon voting polls and lurking.

PlatinumDude October 5th, 2012 9:29 AM

For the most part, the Battling Center forum. But I do go branch out to other parts of PC as well.