The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Game Development (
-   -   A Beginner's Adventure xD (

ajinkya September 30th, 2012 10:08 PM

A Beginner's Adventure xD
Well, i think this is my first post :D so hello guys !! :D

i have been on this site quite a few times and i have an interest related to making pokemon games. I have seen a few things like Pokemon essentials, RMX (something like that) and other things.

actually i am a totally new beginner to all these things. Could anyone show me the path to the heaven :D xD, i mean could anyone tell me where to start off with, like what to download and all important tools to download and their links ?

i have experince with java for quite some time, and i have some made a pokemon game in java which has about 32 gyms xD yeah, 32 GYMS.

but i am completely new to this RPG making. Can someone hep me out ?

Cilerba October 1st, 2012 10:47 AM

This isn't a tutorial or a resource at all. Read the rules before you post.