The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   ARCHIVED: Battle Center (
-   -   Does anyone still battle in the 4th generation? (

Sofnyx October 1st, 2012 8:45 AM

Does anyone still battle in the 4th generation?
So does anyone still battle on 4th gens or has everyone moved to 5th? I hate 5th gen crappy pokes and overpowered DW pokes are not for me...

wolf October 1st, 2012 9:36 AM

To keep this related to battling, please just keep the topic question as "Do you still battle in 4th generation games?" I'm going to edit the thread title to clarify this. Aspects on the games like story don't really belong here. This is the Battle Center, and should be used to discuss battling.

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:24 AM.

Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™,
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / Poké
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.

Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2015.