The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Essentials (
-   -   Question Mapping (

candelariojo October 1st, 2012 6:31 PM

So I spent a bit making some route maps and finished them. but when i went back to see how it looked in game, it was missing stuff. i went back and looked at was there and wasn't and noticed that it basically had the first layer but didn't have layer 2 or 3 added to it. Any ideas what might be going on??

Lord Varion October 2nd, 2012 10:56 AM

Has something changed with the Tilesets?

Did you forget to save?

Have you got settings so you only see one layer at a time?

candelariojo October 2nd, 2012 1:25 PM

Nothing has changed.

I have saved.

I didn't know there where settings for that.

It looks perfect when i'm looking at in on rmxp. But when i go to test the map out just the first layer.

KingCharizard October 2nd, 2012 1:58 PM

Can you provide screenshots of the map in the editor and in game

candelariojo October 2nd, 2012 2:59 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hope these help.

first two are what the two routes look like in rmxp.

Last two pictures show how they look when i test the game

Lord Varion October 2nd, 2012 3:09 PM

You got the grass [short] priority set to highest or too high (Between *1 - *5)
make sure it has no * level.

candelariojo October 3rd, 2012 4:40 PM

I fixed it!

I checked the terrain tags on my tiles set. But they where fine. So i just messed with different tiles and realized that for some reason it is one tile there that does that and i don't know why. i just replaced the faulty tile with another one and it worked.