The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   Favourite Pseudo-legendary! (

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire October 1st, 2012 11:35 PM

Favourite Pseudo-legendary!
So, we all know some Pokemon a stronger than others, from the mighty Legendary Pokemon to those not so strong Pokemon we encounter on Route 1. But what about those Pokemon that stat-wise that deserve legendary status? These are the Pseudo Legendaries! There are six Pseudo Legendaries: Dragonite Tyranitar and Hydreigon!

So who is your favourite? List your reasons, from typing to stats to movepool even design!

Satoshi Ookami October 2nd, 2012 5:14 AM

Guess I gotta go for Kairyu (Dragonite) because it's the one I use most of all those as it's part of my team.

Hikamaru October 2nd, 2012 5:43 AM

Hydreigon is my fave of the bunch cos I love its colors, design, movepool and the origin behind the names of its evo line (Deino, Zweilous and Hydreigon. German for one, two three). It's definitely one of my fave Dragons too.

Are there Oceans in Space? October 2nd, 2012 11:56 AM

Tyranitar. Creative typing *not dragon* haha, and idk cool design I guess. I hate the Sand Stream ability though, it's annoying.

PlatinumDude October 2nd, 2012 12:22 PM

Salamence, hands down. It has the stats, it has the movepool, and it can outright sweep teams if played correctly. That, and its design is somewhat simple, yet vicious at the same time. Garchomp comes in close, however.

The Grubby Pup October 2nd, 2012 8:37 PM

Wait...Slaking isn't Pseudo-Legendary?! LOL I always thought it was...Is it because of Truant? Bah, well whatever.
Salamence kick ass, hands down and it design is choice, but it comes in second to meh. Dragonite is still my favorite, so I'm going with that. There's nothing like a killah with soft eyes.

Ice Car October 2nd, 2012 11:58 PM

Dragonite. Awesome stats all-around, great movepool, and it looks so god damn happy and cute all the time.

Noah Ridgewood October 12th, 2012 2:55 AM

I have a soft spot in my heart for all psychic types, so Metagross!

infosoft October 16th, 2012 5:35 PM

Metagross, the whole "Super Computer" thing is really cool. I can imagine it saying any actions like a robot. "Metagross will now attack pokemon pikachu with attack labled as 'earthquake'."

RoreyG October 16th, 2012 5:58 PM

Tyranitar. In my Fire Red, after my Charizard, he was my strongest, most dependable Pokemon.

Snowdrop October 17th, 2012 12:39 PM

Tyranitar just looks so kick-ass! How can I not vote for it? In order from my favorite to my least favorite, it's:

1. Tyranitar
2. Salamence
3. Metagross
4. Garchomp
5. Dragonite
6. Hydreigon

Blue October 17th, 2012 12:55 PM

I like em' all but it's tied between Metagross & Salamence.

pknight96 October 17th, 2012 1:20 PM

Hydreigon. He was supposed to be a tank (You can tell by the purple "treads" on it's body), but he reminds me of King Ghidorah. I LOVE King Ghidorah.

Wateria October 17th, 2012 1:23 PM

Nikki the metagross only because I prefer it's shiny form to the other ones

Sabrewulf238 October 17th, 2012 1:41 PM

It's quite tight between Dragonite, Salamence and Tyranitar. I never thought much of Salamence and Tyranitar until I trained them in the fourth gen. Although I haven't properly trained a Dragonite before.

So I voted for Salamence in the end.

1. Salamence
2. Tyranitar
3. Dragonite
4. Metagross
5. Hydreigon
6. Garchomp

Mr Cat Dog October 19th, 2012 3:38 PM

This is really, really hard, but I think Hydreigon edges it ever-so slightly over Garchomp and Metagross in my estimation. I mean, it can learn pretty much every awesome move under the sun, has a great type (a fully evolved Dragon that ISN'T 4x Ice-weak and isn't Kingdra!) and an absolutely awesome design. It really is just that cool. But I do have a soft spot for all of the others (except Dragonite/Salamence which I actually don't care about at all...)

Syltti October 19th, 2012 4:04 PM

Tyranitar is a long-time favorite. The only Pokemon I've ever took on the entire Elite Four and Champion with and won solo. (FireRed)

60 October 19th, 2012 7:05 PM

Metagrossssssss. Loved it in Colosseum, and have one in W2. Plus its got Meteor Mash which is like Metal Claw on steroids.

Sira420 October 19th, 2012 8:23 PM

I think you forgot haxorous. I've swept entire teams with him alone. he has great speed mixed with legendery like attack.( plus access to swordance or dragon dance)
But out of those I choose hydriegon. He looks sinister, and give him nasty plot and dark pulse and he becomes an assasin.

Vicktor Black October 19th, 2012 10:43 PM

Its tied at garchomp and salamence for me both of which were my strongest pokemon when playing RSE and BW!

Ralaia October 20th, 2012 5:18 PM

Dragonite. First one I have trained out of all the other pseudo legends. I also had it a quite a high level so it's got a soft place in my heart <3.and I am being super biased right now.

Correspondence October 22nd, 2012 3:56 AM

Hydreigon because...well its got three frikin' heads!

Tyrantrum October 22nd, 2012 7:31 AM

Tough choice; I love them all!

But...I think I'll have to go with Dragonite. It's powerful, learns great moves, and hiding underneath that adorable face is a vicious, raging creature of death and destruction. c:

Sector October 22nd, 2012 3:57 PM

I like all the P-Legendary Pokemon, but Tyranitar would be my least favorite. I had a hard time deciding between Metagross vs Garchomp though. I'm going with Metagross, because of its awesome & amazing typing! & its signature move Meteor Mash is great!

Altomare October 22nd, 2012 3:58 PM

Salamence, because I like his dragon design. Plus, blue and red are some of my favorite colors.