The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Welcome Lounge (
-   -   Hello (

May98 October 8th, 2012 9:31 PM

I come by here not only because I am a huge fan of Pokemon (And May!) but one of the reasons I come here because I am hoping to find someone selling very rare hard to find goods in the forums if there is such a place in the forums somewhere.

I am new here and would like to post some wanted stuff at somewhere appropriate for those who might know the very hard to find goods.

Have a good day Pokemon Trainers and collectors!

Sheep October 9th, 2012 7:50 AM

Hiya, May98, and welcome to the forum. May is one of my favorite characters in the anime, I miss her so much!

Unfortunately you cannot buy or sell anything for money here on the community, so you won't find any sections dedicated to that around here. ): You'll have to use selling websites such as eBay for these kinds of things, sadly.

But regardless, PC itself is a fantastic forum, so I encourage you to stick around! You'll have lots of fun around here and meet many great people if you choose to keep checking back, I'm sure. Like I did, hehe. :3 So enjoy yourself here and feel free to private message me if you need any assistance! I'd love to help you.