The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Trade Shops (
-   -   Merfyz Massive SHINY Trade (

merfyz October 10th, 2012 6:46 AM

Merfyz Massive SHINY Trade

I am looking for EV'd and as good base IV's as possible pokemon that are good for battles/tournaments.

EV'd Pokemon
[More to come soon]

Event Pokemon

Shiny Pokemon

Here's just a taste of some of the shinies i have, but if a pokemon that you want is not on this list just ask me i most likely have it i just don't want to list over 600 pokemon.
- Rayquaza
- Ho-oh
- Blastoise
- Pidgeot
- Charzard
- Haxorous
- Groudon
- Mewtwo
- Lvl 1 shiny evee
- Venasaur
- Arcainine
- Gengar
- Alakazam
- Zapados
- Moltres
- Articuno
- Suicune
- Entei
- Raikou

~RNC~ October 11th, 2012 5:47 PM

Hello what would you take for the shiny mew??

merfyz October 11th, 2012 7:28 PM

i need someoneto ev train my pokemon, or i want flawless pokemon, right now i really want a flawless squirtle

~RNC~ October 11th, 2012 7:48 PM

You made the right response, I have a flawless IV'ed squirtle that is adamant that is shiny if you like??

merfyz October 11th, 2012 9:04 PM

Sounds like a deal, once i can get my cloning set up again. As this shiny mew is my last one.

I'm having some trouble getting my ir-gt-rs working again though.

Also is the squirtle legit? Do you have more flawless iv'd? I'm looking for charmander, bulbasaur, caterpie and others.

~RNC~ October 12th, 2012 4:54 PM

I will have to check also if you check my thread it may make it easier for you to pick which one you would like!!

Bone October 22nd, 2012 5:44 PM

Hello. I don't have very many good pokemon as of yet. But I'd love your shiny eevee. I've been trying to breed to forever. :( What would you like for it? I have good natured untouched pokemon if you're interested!

kingcasper October 23rd, 2012 3:01 AM

Alakazam please :) what do u want for him ?

profesor_awsemo November 20th, 2012 11:58 PM

Hello do you have a shiny male Syther, Sneasal, Charmander or a Staryu? If you do what would you like for them (or the ones you have)?

Cordelia November 21st, 2012 10:23 AM

Owner is inactive and it's almost a month anyway, so I'll be closing this.