The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Art & Design (
-   -   Variance - A HeartGold Nuzlocke (

Posiden October 14th, 2012 12:21 PM

Variance - A HeartGold Nuzlocke
So, inspired by some excellent nuzlockes I have found around the web, such as Tyton's Emerald Nuzlocke, Pi and Pea, and Wasserbienchen's In Black and White, I have decided to make my own.

I can't think of any way to describe this better than to just give you the link, so here it is.

I have rather big plans for it, but at the moment, I just hope you find it interesting and are intrigued to read on.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment anything about it, including any honest criticisms you may have!

Posiden October 16th, 2012 12:27 PM

I've uploaded the second page, you can access it in the same link as in the first post. I hope anyone who's reading this is enjoying it.