The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Let's Play! (
-   -   Let's Play Pokemon White 2! (

Ihsman07 October 15th, 2012 11:12 AM

Let's Play Pokemon White 2!
I'm creating a Let's Play for Pokemon White 2. It's pretty fun and if you'd like to watch me play and listen to my commentary, then come on down. Please like and subscribe to help me out on youtube as well if you don't mind or if you just enjoyed watching.

Captain Fabio October 15th, 2012 12:21 PM

*Moved to Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews*

I have also embedded your video, as posting a link is against the rules of the section. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, but please read over the section rules.