The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Community Feedback & Support (
-   -   Anyone else getting this weird VM... thingy? (

shenanigans October 19th, 2012 7:31 AM

Anyone else getting this weird VM... thingy?

The checkboxes are weird - there's three for two items along the top and then the one on the bottom is just a repeat of the disable smilies one. Anyone else have this?

Also, this was in a VM, for reference. So the signature option probably shouldn't be showing at all.

Squirrel October 19th, 2012 7:33 AM

Yup, I've got the exact same thing. I think one is supposed to be for not auto-parsing links but I'm not sure...? I guess Audy's doing some coding again haha.

Para-Dox October 19th, 2012 7:34 AM

I'm having the same issues, especially when I press Go Advanced when I post.

Forever October 19th, 2012 7:55 AM

I asked Audy earlier if he was touching profiles and he said he wasn't but, he edited the option in Go Advanced so I assume when he edited there it just carried through to VMs due to having the same class/property/table/idr the word. ;(

droomph October 19th, 2012 11:30 AM

I get the same thing too.

...if he said that he isn't touching VMs then...

Before, the VMs were completely separate by what I could tell, hm...

I dunno, it's not breaking anything so idc n.n

Echidna October 19th, 2012 11:55 AM

Yeah I think this was a change to the master style for the quick reply / advanced reply templates, and it applied to VMs. But since the bits under the VM Editor are separate, they didn't change so we ended up with two 'disable smilies in text's xD

Ausaudriel October 21st, 2012 9:21 PM

Oh crap! I totally didn't see this thread.

I fixed the issue. Sorry guys. 8)