The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Computers & Technology (
-   -   Your opnion on the iPhone5 & iPod5 (

Ralaia October 20th, 2012 10:36 AM

Your opnion on the iPhone5 & iPod5
So what is your opnion on them? I personally like them both, they look sleek and stylish ^_^ and will hopefully be getting a iPod 5th gen soon. :D

Also idk if this will be moved or not it might have to be though. :/

WeGotTheJazz October 20th, 2012 12:17 PM

A friend of mine showed me his iPhone 5 and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between it and a 4S apart from the larger screen.

As for the 5th generation iPod(s), I don't really care for any iPod that isn't the Classic.

60 October 20th, 2012 12:44 PM

Yeah unless the changes are drastic, I really don't notice much difference and can't really see a reason to get it. Plus the headphone jack isn't on the top anymore which would bug me to no end.

Liliana Vess October 20th, 2012 1:33 PM

Sorry to burst the bubble here guys but we already have an iphone 5 discussion thread going that's still in date. If you want to discuss it you can pop over here.