The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   ARCHIVED: Battle Center (
-   -   For all those who play in the VGC official tournaments... (

116ekg October 24th, 2012 1:01 AM

For all those who play in the VGC official tournaments...
For all of you who play in the official Pokemon VGC tournaments, where do you practice with your teams? I have taken an interest in the official competitive scene but just learned that it is doubles only. Showdown only allows me to play singles. How do you guys practice with your teams before actually spending the time putting them together in your games?

Gonzo October 24th, 2012 12:48 PM

You can try skarmbliss' PO server or Random Matchup. If you want to know more, please VM me, I can link you some useful sites and communities :)