The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   General Entertainment (

Kura October 24th, 2012 10:20 AM

MCM London is just in a couple days! Who here is going to attend? I am going, and in full cosplay garb, too!

Have any of you ever been to an anime convention/ expo? Did you ever dress up? What was your experience like? If not, would you ever consider going to one?

I was thinking of making an Other Clubs thread, if this gets enough attention, too :33

Captain Fabio October 25th, 2012 3:52 AM

I shall be going and make that cosplay group already! XD

I have been to many of them in the UK and they are normally a good laugh. My favourite cosplay was Leon from Resident Evil 4. :3

Overlord Drakow October 25th, 2012 7:19 AM

There's no real party without me right :p

I'll be swinging on down for the weekend.

Squirrel October 25th, 2012 10:43 AM

Turns out I'll be going too! Last minute decision with my uni friends so can't wait now :333 Cosplaying as Luca from Arcana Familgia so should be fun, piecing together a last minute costume as we speak paha. First ever expo so can't wait for this, shall be a lot of fun ♥ And Connor from Primeval will be there ahhh <333