The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Gaming Central (
-   -   Price for Pokedex 3D Pro? (

darkwaters93 October 31st, 2012 2:30 PM

Price for Pokedex 3D Pro?
Does anyone know if there's going to be a price for the new upcoming Pokedex 3D Pro for the 3DS? I looked on the eShop's 'upcoming titles' section and it didnt list one, but a few months back I saw an online article saying it'd be $14.97 USD. I am hoping thats not the case, or at the very lease it will be free on the release date, but does anyone know for sure if there's going to be a price?

Xander Olivieri October 31st, 2012 2:46 PM

It was 4.99 in the store when I looked it up before. Its been in the store since B2W2's release, but you can't purchase it until the 8th.

Online articles did a full conversion from yen which always turns out to be more than what we have to spend when it comes out.

Though I can see it being $9.99 when its released.

darkwaters93 October 31st, 2012 2:50 PM

Oh thank Arceus in the cosmos! Ten dollars (and my optomistic mood) have been saved!!!!

Katamari October 31st, 2012 3:37 PM

I remember seeing it for $19.99 in the store, but I'd be really happy if they released it at $10.

WingedDragon October 31st, 2012 3:59 PM

Originally Posted by AzaleaLightning (Post 7392670)
I remember seeing it for $19.99 in the store, but I'd be really happy if they released it at $10.

Its not in stores its a download on the 3DS. My understanding is that its still 15 bucks

Katamari October 31st, 2012 6:59 PM

Yeah, I was referring to the eShop lol. I literally just checked and it actually doesn't have a price now, so I guess it's still up for speculation on the exact price.

Ludger November 1st, 2012 1:14 PM

Perhaps just keep checking Serebii for price updates and such till it's released. This doesn't really need to stay open though, so...