Pokemon: The Pulse[PG][OOC/SU]
Part One: The Plot
Pokemon are wonderful friends to have by a trainers side. They will fight by you and provide companionship. Well, that's what they DID. Suddenly, every single pokemon vanished. Scientists are tracing that this is due to a 'pulse' emitted by the evil Team Dominance(a team determined that man is the superior creature and should be the only species to exit.) The pulse had apparently come from a space laser, that had stored the pokemon in a supercomputer using technology first found in normal Pokemon Storage System's. Destroy the supercomputer, free the pokemon. Authorities have tracked it down to the Yomochi Region, a quite region where hardly anything happens. But, where?
As authorities searched, seven trainers emerged from seemingly out of nowhere claiming that their pokemon never vanished during "The Incident." These claims turned out to be true: somehow, there were seven trainers that still had their pokemon. Somehow, the pulse didn't affect the seven "gifted" and now the trainers are closely knit with the "Yomochi's Anti-Terrorism" force. It is up to them to find the supercomputer and destroy it...
Part Two: The Rules
1. There are FIVE, repeat, FIVE cities in the Yomochi Region that the seven trainers, you, will go through. Trainers cannot move on unless they can start a chain of events that leads to a story revelation. Each revelation leads the trainers to the next town. DO NOT write your own, original revelation in a post. These can be rather sloppy and mess up the RP. The chain will start when the trainers have accustomed to the new city, and they will be started by my character. In a side note, I will officially note that the chain has started. Then, and only then, you may advance the chain however you like until it ends with the characters moving to the next town. Try to keep chains simple and not complex.
2. The first person to post once the group has moved on(the person to post after the chain has ended) will get first dibs on describing the new city. Never say no. Cities have no definition, and the RP is meant to be highly interactive and customizable. Every poster can describe teh city hower they want as long as it goes along with the descriptions that other players have added.
3. No GModing. This means STARTING a chain, adding in events that would harshly rattle the foundation of the story, or just being overpowered. If a GMode post is detected, it will be omitted.
4. No helpless little characters that always get into trouble. Your character must contribute to the RP! Getting your character into a sticky situation isn't nessecarily bad as long as you obey Rule #3, but please don't do it every post or every new city. Keep it mild.
5. Your character cannot die, and other player characters cannot die. Do not kill NPC's, unless you are in a chain. Once in a chain, you can kill a NPC to advance the chain itself, but obey Rule #3(nobody important to the story), don't just add in a NPC just for the sake of killing it, and keep it mild. Remember, this is PG.
6. Keep it PG!
7. You are welcome to drop-out of the RP at any time you desire. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY A CHARACTER CAN DIE! If you drop-out, your character will "go missing overnight" and will never return. If you are going to be away for a while, then state that you're going on hiatus, and your character will be "taken hostage" and rescued as soon as you come back and VM me saying so.
8. Take the quiz to prove that you have read it.
Part #3: The SU
CHARACTER AGE: (Between 13 and 17)
CHARACTER PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
CHARACTER'S POKEMON: (Must be a starter pokemon, like Charmander or Oshawott etc. The starter pokemon can be from any region)
POKEMON NICKNAME: *optional*
EXTRA INFO: *optional*
QUIZ ANSWERS: (ex. 1a, 2b, 3c, 4d)
Part #4: The Quiz
Prove that you read the rules!
-1. Can I start a chain to move the characters onto the next city?
a. Yes, but please keep it reasonable.
b. Yes, but only after every other character is ready to move on.
c. No, only Darkpokeball may START the chain.
d. Trick Question! It's called a 'Event Move' to move characters onto the next city.
-2. Can my character suicide or kill any other characters?
a. You cannot suicide or murder any other characters or NPCs.
b. If a chain results in a murder of a NPC(hopefully you're not behind it!), then yes to killing NPCs. All others: NO.
c. Yes, but only with the other character's approval.
d. Yes, if a chain results in a bomb that kills everyone, then you can kill everyone.
-3. I'm going to be away for a while. What will happen to my character?
a. Nothing! They are just assumed to travel along with the group and not perform any memorable actions until you return!
b. Your character will mysteriously go missing and you will be kicked out from the RP.
c. Your character will be taken over by Darkpokeball until you return.
d. Your character will be taken hostage while you're gone and will be rescued when you return.
-4. What is GModing?
a. Performing an event that messes up the story, controlling other characters, being overpowered and undefeatable, etc.
b. GModing, otherwise known as Great-Mode is when your RP is good enough as to where you will be able to start chains.
c. GModing is Game-Moding, where you can moderate other players posts and see if they are good-quality and obey the rules.
d. All of the above.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:02 PM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2015.