The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   So, habits... Nervous twitches, etc... (

Ice Car October 31st, 2012 8:04 PM

So, habits... Nervous twitches, etc...
Do you have any habits, tics, nervous twitches, etc? Anything of the sort? I have a habit of biting things. I don't know, whatever's around. Usually my earphones or my fingers. DON'T ****ING ASK. How my earphones are still alive to this day I don't know.

Well, actually I'm not BITING it, otherwise I would have millions of broken earphones chewed to death. I would say "it just ends up in my mouth if I happen to be wearing earphones" but I know someone'd turn that into an innuendo.

Okay, just now I did it again.

Shining Raichu November 1st, 2012 5:01 AM

I guess great minds think alike! You and AzaleaLightning had the same thread idea within 12 hours of each other :P. Azalea's was first though, so I've gotta lock this. Any replies to this thread can go here! :)