The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Welcome Lounge (
-   -   I'm new (

Dradier234 November 4th, 2012 2:15 PM

I'm new
Hi! I'm anew dude here!
I have a qusestion. When will I be able to post actual threads

Volcanix769 November 4th, 2012 2:30 PM

Welcome to PC! Here you can chat with people and get along with them! And you can post threads by clicking "The PokéCommunity Forums" and scroll down and you'll see many forums where you can post them.

Sheep November 4th, 2012 5:06 PM

Heya! You already have an active intro right here, so I'll close this one up. Also, you should be able to make threads regardless of your post count, but some sections require a moderator to approve your thread before it shows up (like Emulation and Trade Corner among others).

Feel free to contact me if you need more help!