The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Celebrations! (
-   -   Everybody lets SAY..Happy birthday,Xulek (Ven Bloodia)!!! (

Broken_Arrow November 5th, 2012 2:27 PM

Everybody lets SAY..Happy birthday,Xulek (Ven Bloodia)!!!

A very very happy birthday to my dear special person,You! may you spend a happy time and have lots of presents and cake enjoy doing crazy things because you can !!!!
by Egypt timing you're already 20 now and i couldn't wait to say it by US timing lol :P....COME ON GUYS LETS CELEBRATE VENNY'S BIRTHDAYYYY ^0^ :3333

*plays this*

Treecko November 5th, 2012 6:21 PM

Woah I didn't realize that Ven Bloodia was Xulek. :O

Happy birthday bro, you're always in OT and you seem like a really nice dude. Hope it's a good cake-filled day.

Hikamaru November 5th, 2012 8:13 PM

Happy Birthday Xulek, and have a fun day.

I remember all the fun we had in the Trivia boards, but don't eat too much cake!

And we're both 20 now, which is cool.

Love you all the best~

- Hikari10

Crux November 5th, 2012 8:37 PM

Happy Birthday!! :D

May your Cake not be a lie! :D

Golurks Were Meant to Fly November 6th, 2012 8:46 PM

Happy birthday XulekVenny! :P I already congratulated you via VM, but here's another congrats from me! (and in the nick of time!) You're an awesome guy, and I hope your birthday is as awesome and cool as you are! Only one more year til you can legally go clubbing and drinking! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPARTY!!!!!

Avishka November 7th, 2012 6:18 AM

Happy Birthday!! :D
I hope your birthday is awesome!!~
I didn't know that Ven Bloodia was Xulek. :0 :0

Kura November 10th, 2012 3:07 PM

:3 Anyways hope you're loving being 20, Xul~~~ :333 Happy belated!