The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Advance Generation (
-   -   RubySapphireEmerald What Pokemon do you like the most? (

PokemonGiratinaX November 7th, 2012 11:08 PM

What Pokemon do you like the most?
To me, the most Pokemon I like the most is Blaziken because of it's dual-type of Fire and Fight.
So,what Pokemon do you like the most? Tell the reason.

Seraphimon-sama November 8th, 2012 1:41 AM

That's an easy question. Gardevoir.

Hikamaru November 8th, 2012 2:18 AM

Manectric. Most badass Electric-type EVER.

Was a very valuable asset to my Ruby team, and is one of my most memorable team members.

Urugamosu November 8th, 2012 3:34 AM

Volcarona, I just love the design of it, it's wings and such amazing features.

Ludger November 8th, 2012 7:50 AM

We already have a favorite 3rd gen Pokemon in this section (which is what this forum is for so idk why you'd put a general favorite Pokemon thread in here) and we have an overall favorite Pokemon thread in Pokemon General. So use that instead, please.