The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Team Room Archive (
-   -   Team 64 (recruiting) (

MrSandman64 November 11th, 2012 7:24 AM

Team 64 (recruiting)
1 Attachment(s)

A few months ago I began rom hacking after watching Shiny Gold videos on You Tube. I've gotten a decent amount of work done but there is a big thing holding me back... the fakemon. I consider myself an advanced spriter but with over 150 fakemon to sprite, it would take me ages to finish the game. So I am looking for an advanced spriter to sprite the fakemon I drew.

Current Project:
Pokemon Moon - a hack of FireRed (BPRE)

• Over 150 original fakemon
  • New story
  • New region
  • New maps
  • New sprites
  • A few new tiles
Current Team Members:
  • Myself
  • Looking for a fakemon spriter
Application Form:
  • Name you would like to be called by
  • Best method of contact (I prefer PMs)
  • Time zone (mine is Eastern Time Zone)
  • Past experience
  • With the application you will also have to prove your spriting ability by making a standard 64x64 sprite of the fakemon in the attachments. I will be picking my team member(s) based on their spriting ability.