The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Computers & Technology (
-   -   Lets Play Black and White 2 (

amensis November 12th, 2012 10:40 AM

Lets Play Black and White 2
Hey guys im a pokemon fan and i just started a pokemon lets play/walktrough on youtube

I am doing pokemon white 2 and im having great fun i just came to the first gym (yeah im not far) but its fun
i am uploading videos daily and i dont play when im in a bad mood so that you guys can actually enjoy watching my videos

im 16 years old and sadly i havent played a lot of pokemon the last few years but i still love the games and it is the originals where the first games i ever played

i dont swear in my videos because i want even young people to be able to watch my videos :)
and i try to be a little funny :D

Are any of you guys interested?

Liliana Vess November 12th, 2012 11:16 AM

Yea, this isn't the right section for that. We actually have a section dedicated to walkthrough and let's plays here. But before you go posting in there I'd advise to to read the rules as a thread like this wouldn't qualify there.
Anyway though.