The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Video Games (
-   -   The Brawl Request Thread xD (

Krazzikk November 12th, 2012 1:45 PM

The Brawl Request Thread xD
The Brawl Request Thread
This is where you can request brawls to other people, if you are bored of single player brawl and wanna try your hand at beating PC's brawl fanatics xD

Friend Codes!

Krazzikk: 5200-9116-2554
Leaf Storm (Megan): 5415-7251-3288
Courage Hound: 3266 5093 9914

Have Fun!!!

Click spoiler for cake! ;)

CourageHound November 12th, 2012 1:48 PM

Woah awesome thread Krazzikk! I'd luv ta giv ya a brawl when I have time

Spinosaurus November 12th, 2012 1:57 PM

I wouldn't mind playing against anyone online and take the rust off my Wario and Snake should our internet allow it and if I have time. Getting bored of fighting the A.I and my brother constantly.

I'll get my new Friend Code posted eventually. Also, final destination/smashville and no items is the only way I'll play. (Though I wouldn't mind a different stage provided it's not completely luck-based or has a strange layout like Warioware Inc. or Shadow Moses Island. So stages like Delfino Plaza and Lylat Cruise are fine by me.) I vastly prefer it that way, since I find it more fun playing competitively.

Captain Fabio November 13th, 2012 3:55 AM

Moved over to the Online Games board! :)

Meganium November 13th, 2012 10:12 AM

My SSBB FC: 5415-7251-3288

The best times I can brawl are in the mornings and early afternoons (Timezone PST) so just shoot me a VM or a PM and we can get it settled eventually.

I have two mains: Toon Link and Pikachu. Sometimes I use Marth, Pit, and Mr. Game & Watch, but you'll find me using both Toon Link and Pikachu a lot often.

CourageHound November 16th, 2012 12:59 PM

Hey! If anyone wants to brawl i'm ready!

Shoot me a pm or vm if you are too

Krazzikk November 22nd, 2012 7:33 PM

I wanna get this back goin'. I added a little friend code reference section in the opening post, so please provide your friend code if you plan on using this thread often.

So, do you wanna brawl me sometimes soon Courage? I'm available to brawl anytime tomorrow if you want :3?

CourageHound November 24th, 2012 12:36 PM

Hey if anyone wants to brawl shoot me a vm, cuz i'm readu whhen you are

Krazzikk November 24th, 2012 2:07 PM

Originally Posted by CourageHound (Post 7421025)
Hey if anyone wants to brawl shoot me a vm, cuz i'm readu whhen you are

Uh, I'll brawl in a little bit if you're still up for it :3

CourageHound December 1st, 2012 10:57 AM

If anyone is up for a brawl i'm ready...again. oh and heres my Freind code 3266 5093 9914

BillyTheBumGamez September 18th, 2013 12:07 PM

Please brawl me A.S.A.P. (i'm sooooo boooard...) FC: 0305-2129-0144
Timezone: EDT
I'll brawl any time!