The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   Poll: Favourite 2nd Evolution Starter Pokemon (

Snork November 13th, 2012 3:47 PM

Poll: Favourite 2nd Evolution Starter Pokemon
What is your favourite 2nd evolution starter Pokemon?

Castform November 13th, 2012 4:55 PM

(You ninja! I was going to create this thread later) I like all of them, especially the 3rd. Gen ones. They were the most useful. Grovyle look the coolest, but I am going to have to vote Combusken.

Hikamaru November 13th, 2012 8:20 PM

My fave is Dewott, cos I love its design.

I also love its poses in most of its artwork and sprites.

Snork November 13th, 2012 8:26 PM

Quilava is my favourite, has been ever since Gen II, but dewott definitely comes in second

LightningAlex November 14th, 2012 2:41 AM

I voted for Ivysaur. It's not the one with the best design, but it's really useful in battle, since it's unstoppable with Leech Seed, Poison Powder and Razor Leaf. The fourth attack doesn't matter xD

curiousnathan November 14th, 2012 3:19 AM

Not really fond of any of the second evolutions of any of the starters, but if I had to choose, I'd pick either Prinplup or Grotle.

Ash November 14th, 2012 8:24 AM

Oh man ... Can I say all the second evolution starts in Kanto and Johto and then Grovyle and I guess Dewott? But if I had to narrow it down I'll have to way Wartortle and Quilava.

PlatinumDude November 14th, 2012 10:01 AM

Tied between Marshtomp and Dewott, but I like Dewott in particular, since having a 75 Base Power STAB move (112.5 BP when STAB is taken into account) in Razor Shell is very useful at the time.

Talli November 14th, 2012 10:11 AM

The middle evo of all the starter pokemon I like the most is Ivysaur.

Ninjagon November 14th, 2012 2:41 PM

I like Charmeleon the most because of it's design. Grovyle is a close second, though.

Mononoke Hime November 14th, 2012 4:15 PM Quilava takes the first place to me. It's really really cute.
Second place goes to Grovyle/Dewott.

PiemanFiddy November 14th, 2012 5:08 PM

Grovyle was probably the coolest looking starter when it evolves. I don't know, that's just how I like to view it.

If I had to think of a tie between Grovyle.. I would say Ivysaur. Once again, it just looks really cool. Almost like a miniature Venusaur XD.

IcyIce November 14th, 2012 5:57 PM

I really only like Grovyle. I don't know why he is just awesome. I wish it was the last stage instead of sceptile. Quilava is a close 2nd tho.

Snowdrop November 14th, 2012 6:53 PM

Love Bayleef. I love all of Chikorita's line. Coming close are Quilava because of how adorible it is, and Ivysaur and Charmeleon.

The Grubby Pup November 14th, 2012 9:03 PM

hm...this one was a tough choice. I like Combusken, Wartortle, Bayleef, and Croconaw. But outta all of my favorites Quilava and Dewott hit da top. and if I had to choose between da two.

It would be...

Dewott. It's design and movement is just awesome. Samurai Status, son