The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Color & Metal Generations (
-   -   GoldSilverCrystal Entei, Raikou, or Suicune? (

Ludger November 14th, 2012 1:12 PM

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

The legendary beasts! Or dogs or cats or whatever you prefer to call them. These three Pokemon were roaming throughout Johto in Gold and Silver, and then in Crystal, Suicune became stationary while the other two continued to wander. So which one of these is your favorite and why?

Last time I said all three, but I'm not gonna put an option for that this time haha. I love all three and think they're designed great and I've enjoyed using them all in-game, but I'm going to go with Entei. I love Fire-types and its FLUFFY and Entei, once again, is pulled over everything else cause of the movie. That was the only movie my mom saw and it's one of the few Pokemon she recognizes, so that kinda means something to me. XD So yeah, my vote goes to Entei this time!

The other thread died, so let's make a carbon copy lolz.

Correspondence November 14th, 2012 2:43 PM

I always liked Suicune better because of its elegant look i suppose.

Fuyuki~ November 14th, 2012 2:48 PM

Suicune is my favorite. I just love its design in general in comparison to the others. For use in-game it isn't that great though unfortunately.

BrainWave November 15th, 2012 9:18 AM

I like entei as it looked like it's the strongest. Doesn't work out in practice, though.

giradialkia November 15th, 2012 9:30 AM

My favourite.. it's hard to say! I kinda liked Raikou the most back then (though I thought they were all equally awesome), I just thought Raikou was the most useful in battle. Entei's my favourite now, but the few times I caught/used a Legenary Beast back in the day, it'd be a Raikou.

IcyIce November 15th, 2012 12:57 PM

Hard to say I really like Suicune and Entei. But I chose Suicune because it seems to like showing itself to heroes and makes water pure when it touches it.

lizzzz November 15th, 2012 1:16 PM

I love electric types, and Raikou is supremely awesome. I think the scarcity factor coupled with my love of electric types always made me pine away for that poke. Especially when I couldn't super-speed-search like I can with an emulator LOL

Ninjagon November 15th, 2012 2:38 PM

I'm going with Raikou on this one. Raikou is just awesome. I like all three, and I was going to vote Entei, but I like Raikou better lol.

dunnjean November 15th, 2012 3:02 PM

I honestly thought that Suicune would be the most popular. You guys suprised me.
Anyway, Raikou is my favorite. Just because its an Electric type.

Hikamaru November 15th, 2012 5:00 PM

I picked Suicune cos it was only one I ever caught in any game and I love its mane.

Plus, it's a Water-type, which I love.

Logiedan November 15th, 2012 8:40 PM

Suicune. I'm more attracted to its design, and I love ice-types so that's a bonus too. :D

JackR50 November 15th, 2012 11:44 PM

All good in the games generally.

Mononoke Hime November 16th, 2012 3:40 AM

My fav legendary trio. They're such powerful and graceful at the same time. But one that really stay inside me is Suicune.

Why? Well, it's because in the game it and I become closer one of another, and when I gain it's trust, is when we battle and it accepts me as it's master. This, guys, is beautiful, is not just catching.

BLOOOD-La-ti- November 16th, 2012 5:19 AM

I'm going with raikou,he's always been my favorite.

I also like entei,It looks a lot formidable than raikou and suicune.

And suicune,errr....I don't really like him that much..

But I like all three.In my opinion they're better than the three birds.

And my vote goes to raikou.

Sephirothxx November 16th, 2012 6:59 AM

My favorite may be suicune but I can't make a solid decision. I really like suicune because I love the moments when you see him in Johto running around, and I love his story in general in Crystal. He doesnt fit very well in my team though.

CJBlazer November 16th, 2012 2:58 PM

I think Raikou is a cool cat. (pun-intended), Entei is a cooler cat. (pun still intended).

However, Suicune beats them all. Why, you ask. Suicune is a canine!

Pinta77 November 16th, 2012 7:24 PM

Suicune is the coolest. Suicune has always seemed more elegant then the rest. Even on colosseum, Suicune's trainer was fancy and proper.

Edward Elric November 18th, 2012 11:42 AM

Raikou has always been my favorite for some reason. Not sure why to be honest, it just stands out to me more than the other two.

Talli November 18th, 2012 12:51 PM

I prefer the Ice dog Suicune to the others I just like it's design more.

gossamer November 18th, 2012 1:57 PM

Entei, he was so epic in the movie! ^^

CourageHound November 18th, 2012 2:27 PM

My favorite used to be Suicune by far, but after a while and closer inspection became Entei. Not because of how good he is in competitive battle(because hes is the worst competitively- still good tho) but because how awesome his design and build(tied with suicune) and cuz of his movie.

Ash November 21st, 2012 12:02 AM

Suicune. I love it' wolf/cheetah like design, and it was the first (and only) Legendary I've had on a team for a little bit. Like, legitimately and not 'toss it into my party for the Elite Four because what is training more than my starter' like Lugia in Silver. It was also the second and last Pokemon I had in a username of mine, one in which I still use on DeviantArt and will always be remembered by for some people.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ November 21st, 2012 8:03 AM

I don't like Entei because it is too overrated by having its own movie and Suicune because it is a hard Pokemon to defeat and because it has its own game; I like the underdog Raikou because of this and the way it looks.....Raikou's teeth reminds me of a sabertooth tiger and I like the purple cloud thingie on it's back.

KitsuneLugia96 December 10th, 2012 8:58 PM

I had a hard time choosing, but I decided Entei. To be honest, I like all three equally.

Brendino December 12th, 2012 8:16 PM

Suicune and Entei were always pretty equal for me in terms of which I liked more (Raikou in 3rd), but I think I used Suicune a bit more often, so it's my top choice. I actually remember being disappointed that I had Raikou as my roaming beast in FR, because I preferred the other two much more.