The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   ARCHIVED: Battle Center (
-   -   Best Battlers you have? (

Mithel_Celestia November 15th, 2012 4:19 AM

Best Battlers you have?
I want all of you to post your best Pokemon battler you have. I want to know your strategies and maybe share what you have to say to improve others. Here are some of mine.

Shiny Suicune; Water; Pressure; Relaxed; Leftovers;

EV Yield: Hp/Def

Mirror Coat, Air Slash, Extremespeed, Scald

Archeops M "Minokawa"; Rock/Flying; Defeatist; Naive; Sitrus;

EV Yield: Atk/Spd

Endeavor, Earthquake, Acrobatics, Head Smash

Suicune's strategy is: it is a Physical wall, so it can take physical hits and its special defense is covered by Mirror Coat. Scald is for STAB plus a 30% chance at burn. Extreme speed is to finish off low health quickly. Air Slash is to cause flinching for some possible stalling.

Archeops strategy is: Full force Head Smash. Earthquake to cover electric weakness and Acrobatics is for a strong STAB move without any recoil after Sitrus is consumed, which will normally disappear after a single Head Smash. Endeavor is a last resort move when opponent Hp is full and Archeops is at critical health.