Pokémon: Aether's Edge [T]
NOTE: This is the Aether's Edge in-character thread. For all out-of-character discussions, sign-ups, inventories, characters and locations (as well as a much prettier post), please visit the OoC thread here.
This is a sweet little idea I had for a fanfiction, and then I decided to do myself one better and thought "why not make this into a roleplay?" So here it is, the result of ten minutes' brainstorming, which I think has turned into quite a decent idea for a story. Hope you enjoy!
(Sign-ups are open!)
THE OH-SO-SACRED RULES THAT LOOK INTIMIDATING BUT ARE JUST HERE TO HELP EVERYONE ENJOY THEMSELVES
1. Follow all existing PC global and role-playing rules.
2. "God modding" can be a grey area. Don't control anybody else's character beyond inconsequential, short lines of speech without permission.
3. I will decide whether or not a Pokémon is captured. Leave the ball rocking at the end of your post. (Pokéballs are also only available after a certain point in the first chapter)
4. You may create, control and battle NPCs that do not affect the story.
5. If you battle with another role-playing character, discuss the outcome of the battle between yourselves either in the OoC thread or private messages.
6. Let me know if you're going to be inactive for any more than 48 hours.
7. Your Pokémon may learn new moves at any time, but please be reasonable. No baby Pidgeys with Sky Attack and whatnot.
8. You may keep a maximum of 6 Pokémon with you at any time. A box-like system will be revealed around Chapter 2.
9. No lore or legends may be mentioned regarding the following Legendary Pokémon unless it is lore distributed to characters by the gamemaster: Arceus, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza. Your character has not had any association with any of these Pokémon.
10. Out-of-character discussions are limited to the OoC thread. You must fill out a sign-up sheet and wait for it to be accepted, as usual, before participating in this roleplay.
11. This is a sandbox-style roleplay that partially follows a storyline. As new areas are revealed, you will be free to explore the regions as you see fit.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:52 AM.|
© 2002 - 2015 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2015.