The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Community Feedback & Support (
-   -   Issue problem on mobil version of PokeCommunity -- latest posts don't show (

Moltres Rider November 20th, 2012 12:42 PM

problem on mobil version of PokeCommunity -- latest posts don't show
I am having an issue with the mobile website of PokeCommunity Forums... If I visit the forums at ANY point of the day and I come back HOURS later, NOTHING changes!!! The latest posts DO NOT show!!! They show on the computer but mobile remains EXACTLY the same for MANY hours!!!

Team Fail November 20th, 2012 3:44 PM

If memory serves, the mobi version doesn't show them. I'd double-check to see if that were the case myself, but if I go to, it seems to redirect me to :/

Feel free to correct me~

Noah Ridgewood November 23rd, 2012 7:54 AM

Um, yes they do. Maybe you're not paying close enough attention, or maybe they don't seem to change because the same person replied again or nobody new posted in it? There really isn't a problem here. Clear your cache and cookies and try again.