The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Advance Generation (
-   -   RubySapphireEmerald Have you ever defeated a frontier brain? (

BLOOOD-La-ti- November 24th, 2012 12:39 AM

Have you ever defeated a frontier brain?

Have u ever defeated a frontier brain before,once or twice?

And have u ever finished a facility?

Have u ever received a silver/gold symbol?

And how long have u been trying to.

I finished 5 facilities.I never defeated the battle tower and palace.

It took 2 years.

Icy Burn November 24th, 2012 12:51 AM

I can remember doing it all. After a year of raging ...

Hikamaru November 24th, 2012 4:48 AM

I couldn't even get past the first round cos I suck at these kinds of battles.

Gerokunz November 24th, 2012 5:07 AM

I've never beat them, seriously, I always ended up to losed. xD

Talli November 24th, 2012 5:58 AM

No I never have beaten one. I got up to one once but they tossed me a side.

Correspondence November 24th, 2012 6:01 AM

I've actually beaten the frontier brain of the building shaped like a Seviper.Can't remember the name.I think i got the silver symbol for it.

IcyIce November 24th, 2012 6:36 AM

I have made to every Brain at least once,but I most of the time get beat. I think I defeated 2 brains and got a silver. But I don't remember which ones.

Ludger November 24th, 2012 7:18 AM

I beat Lucy and I think that's the only Brain I made it to. Maybe I should try again some time haha. But I don't RNG in gen III and the only way I would do that stuff is if I could RNG my Pokemon and EV them, but that's a pain in gen III so no thanks.

vaporeon7 November 24th, 2012 12:04 PM

After tonnes of tires, I managed to get all the silver prints and even managed to get gold in the Battle Pike and Factory. I still think the rest are pretty impossible though.

Brendino November 24th, 2012 2:14 PM

I made it to both the Battle Pike and Battle Factory's Frontier Brains on a number of occassions, but was never able to beat them. I still remember my team for the Battle Pike was Banette, Claydol and Hariyama (looking back, not the best choice of team), and while I made it to the end numerous times, Lucy's Shuckle was always the death of me (Toxic, Protect, Rest- and it was holding a Chesto Berry).

BLOOOD-La-ti- November 24th, 2012 3:56 PM

I managed to get all silver symbols and 5 gold symbols.

The Battle Pyramid was nearly impossible to beat.
And I hardly defeated Brandon.

Vαηєℓℓσρє November 24th, 2012 4:17 PM

I could never find any of them. I think I remember defeating about two, but I forgot who they were.

Pinta77 November 24th, 2012 5:41 PM

Nope. I've beat emerald, but I never ended up going to the battle frontier except to catch sudowoodo and smeargle. I'd like to go back and do it, but I don't have emerald version =/

Seraphimon-sama November 24th, 2012 8:30 PM

No. I always got to the Pike Queen, but she defeated me every time.

Sassy Milkshake November 24th, 2012 9:26 PM

I'm pretty sure I beat the Brain for the facility where your Pokemon decide what move to use. But then again, that was a really long time ago.

PlatinumDude November 26th, 2012 11:46 AM

So far, I've beaten Spencer, Tucker, Lucy, Greta and Noland in Emerald. I didn't bother with Brandon and Anabel yet. I was supposed to try to beat Brandon, but I put the challenge off indefinitely.

imevil November 29th, 2012 11:53 AM

It took a wjile, but I remmember beating all of them. A lot of losing though.

nemesish December 1st, 2012 12:44 PM

The first three silver symbols (Brandon, Tucker and Lucy) were a joke with the team I used on them (Metagross, Salamence and Milotic) This was 2 years ago.

Then came Spenser and Greta (used a mix of Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp and Golem on both)

For the rest of silver and all the gold symbols (except the rental ones), used Raikou, Entei and Suicune i got in a trade. This was 8 months ago.

At least in my case, getting through the battle tower was harder (those f***ing random Lati@s) than both Anabel battles.

johnnyman December 2nd, 2012 7:40 AM

I have beaten them all, yet I struggled on my expedition because my Slaking's ability... well...

JayTheKing December 2nd, 2012 8:01 AM

I only beat Noland once.
I have encountered Lucy many times but never beat her, her shuckle is a pain in the ass.
I never fought any other of the Brains so i cannot say.

TwilightBlade December 2nd, 2012 10:16 AM

I haven't played Emerald in a while, but I know I have beat Tucker and Lucy for Silver. I've tried the Battle Factory MANY times, but the Pokemon I pick are mostly useless. I prefer relying on my own Pokemon, since I can breed and train them.

Kirbychu December 2nd, 2012 1:13 PM

Two or so years ago I aimed for all Silvers and emerged victorious in around a month's time.

Recently I've been going for Gold, starting with the Factory, but things aren't going so well. So far it's been a major pain, and I'm beginning to wonder if this is even possible.

SuperSaiyanII December 2nd, 2012 7:43 PM

Sadly for the seven years I've had emerald I've only managed to beat Lucy and Greta.

Sarah Morgan December 2nd, 2012 7:48 PM

I managed to get all the Silvers, but never the Golds

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ December 7th, 2012 7:30 PM

I managed to get all silver battle frontier symbols, but only 2 Gold symbols from the Battle Pike which is my favorite and the Battle Pyramid which is my second favorite. The Battle Frontier was very difficult and the only thing that helped me get all Gold symbols was an action replay