The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Video Games (
-   -   THQ Humble Bundle (

Oryx November 29th, 2012 6:49 PM

THQ Humble Bundle

For those of you not keeping up with the Humble Bundle website, there is now a THQ-specific Humble Bundle being advertised on there! I'm very, very tempted. Even though I have a massive backlog of games I've never played on Steam. There was also speculation (not sourced anywhere though, so grain of salt) that Space Marine might be put in there as well, which always looked like a lot of fun to me.

Saint's Row The Third is the above-average game, and the average is currently at $5.66.

White Mage November 29th, 2012 7:10 PM

Awww I'm a Mac user....
Those are some great games, too....
The last (and only) Humble Bundle I got was the Humble Indie Bundle 5. This one looks really cool, though. :/

Spartacus November 29th, 2012 11:39 PM

I'd go for it, especially since Metro 2033 and Darksiders are part of the bundle, Space Marines would be a great way to top it off. Never played Company of Heroes, but I don't see much going wrong there since it is created by THQ.