The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   You're bored. (

Volcanix769 December 4th, 2012 12:28 PM

You're bored.
:D Let's say if you're in your house and you got nothing to do. There's no homework to do, you can't go to your friends. But what is it that you tend to do when you're bored?

Do you go on any websites to satisfy your boredom (i.e: PokeCommunity, Facebook and Youtube.), do you tend to watch TV, or draw something? What do you do when you're bored besides playing sports or no interest hanging out with your real life friends?

Kura December 4th, 2012 12:40 PM

Make something crafty, draw, cook lunch for tomorrow, tidy up, sort my bills/expenses, chat online, browse online, play a game.

:3 Yup

Shiny Celebi December 4th, 2012 12:50 PM

Im usually glued to the computer on PC, BMGf or another such site, playing video games, or watching something on TV. Sometimes I go out for a walk if the weather is nice.

YungKnowledge December 4th, 2012 1:30 PM

I'm usually either wirting Fan Fictions or Surfing Tumblr,, Youtube, Pokecommuinty, Twitter, and Newgrounds.
If I can't get to the computer I'm most likely sleeping or reading.

JayD December 4th, 2012 1:37 PM

On the PC, on Facebook, Youtube, PokeCommunity, Play on the Gamecube, Play on my DS, read some books. Whichever I really feel like doing, really.

Katamari December 4th, 2012 3:31 PM

When I'm bored, depending on my mood, I do any of the following.
  • Check my 'regular' sites (Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter)
  • Read on my Kindle
  • Play 3DS/PS3/PC/GameCube
  • Organize something like my closet, cosmetics bag, computer files, etc.
  • Draw or doodle something
  • Try different hairstyles or makeup techniques
  • Watch anime
  • Take a nap *u*

Brynjolf December 4th, 2012 4:30 PM

I almost never watch TV, so definitely not that.
I'd browse Pokecommunity and Reddit, probably. I'd also use apps and games on my iPod constantly and excessively checking them for new 'statuses'.

I'd spend a majority of the time playing Skyrim, though. Or getting yelled at.

Poke Fox December 4th, 2012 11:09 PM

What do I do.....
• play Sim City 4
• play Black2 on my Nintendo DS lite
• I like to practice learning Japanese
• I also practice drawing

if that doesn't satisfy enough
• I play with my cats
• take a shower (if I haven't done so yet)
• take a nap

Can't go with friends, does going out for a long walk, count?

Hannah December 5th, 2012 1:44 AM

When I'm on the computer, I usually go to 9GAG for a little laugh. When I'm not online tho, I usually draw or read a book. Or watch tv. Whatever my heart desires.

Talli December 5th, 2012 1:46 AM

If I am bored I tend to do the following-

Draw my OC ninjas squirrels
go on PC

if I can't do any of that

I'll just switch on a DVD

Brendino December 5th, 2012 3:59 PM

If I find myself bored, I'll usually just go on the computer. Whether it's PC or Youtube or any of the other websites I visit, there's always more to do on the internet, so that usually cures my boredom pretty quickly. If I don't feel like going on the computer, I might play my PS3 or something.

Cosmotone8 December 6th, 2012 5:59 PM

I'll go on PC or go hit tennis balls against my garage. Maybe play some Madden 13 too. :3

Sableye~ December 6th, 2012 6:35 PM

Go on PC, play Pokemon, draw, work on a novel, etc.
If I'm home alone, I could be blasting songs I like on the computer.
I also might end up daydreaming or pondering something. Sometimes I end up surfing Wikipedia and (for the 5th time) reading the article on self-harm. :T

Shining Raichu December 8th, 2012 5:35 PM

I usually go on the Internet. I have Grindr, Facebook and PC and my main three things I do. Failing that, I watch TV since I always have a few TV shows to catch up on. Or I play Pokemon :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™ December 9th, 2012 2:02 PM

Facebook and PC.
Put in one of my anime DVD's.
Pick up something to read (usually manga)
Take a nap.
Play a video game (right now White 2)

Noah Ridgewood December 9th, 2012 4:04 PM

When I'm bored, I either:
a. Go out for a drive.
b. Go on PC.
c. Watch videos.
d. Peer pressure someone into hanging out with me.

Usually I do all those things. When I'm bored, the first thing I do is go on PC. Then if there's nowhere interesting to post (which usually means there's nowhere I feel like replying to in either GE, OVP, or OC&D), I'll end up watching videos... usually Roseanne or Daria. After a while, I'll go out for a drive or peer pressure someone into hanging out with me.