The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Anime (
-   -   Post-apocalyptic? (

zephyr6257 December 7th, 2012 5:39 AM

This is all very random. But I thought it was quite interesting, so anyway.

Everyone's familiar with the "Ash-is-in-a-coma-and-dreaming-and-all-of-that-and-hurts-your-feels-real-real-reaaaally-bad-especially-if-you've-followed-from-season-1-to-the-current-one-and-watched-all-the-movies" theory right?

Well, what if Pokémon was post-apocalyptic totally not like Adventure Time?

Nuclear radiation could have caused mutation in animals to create Pokémon.

And that could explain the advanced tech found around. :3

Yamiidenryuu December 8th, 2012 11:08 AM

There's another creepypasta thing out there similar to the coma one that chronicles a timeline from a nuclear disaster that caused most animal life to mutate up until a certain ten-year-old boy starts his Pokemon journey. Want me to try and find it?

zephyr6257 December 9th, 2012 5:40 AM

Sure. As long as this hopeless thread stays alive sorta.

Balkoni December 23rd, 2012 4:29 PM

I'm fine with any theory as long as it doesn't stab my feelings......countless times, like that Coma one does 8(