The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Community Feedback & Support (
-   -   Suggestion Nintendo Network ID on profile, anyone? (

Platinum Lucario December 7th, 2012 11:45 AM

Nintendo Network ID on profile, anyone?
Ah, something that has not been brought up in the CQ&F yet, and something that hasn't been added into anyone's profiles as of yet. It's the Nintendo Network ID, which is needed if anyone wants to add other people on their Wii U console.

So we already have PSN username, XBOX Live username, Wii number, 3DS Friend Code and Steam IDs which we can fill in while editing our profile, but... where's the Nintendo Network ID? It must be invisible. xD

Ah well, looking forward to seeing it added sometime in the future. ^^

Team Fail December 7th, 2012 12:16 PM

I was just thinking about this a few days ago, but it'd be a good idea to add, especially if they're going to be adding NN support to the 3DS down the road.

kelario27 December 27th, 2012 12:02 PM

There already is very limited NN functionality on the 3DS. The eShop is considered a Network function, I think.

IStreamSandwich December 27th, 2012 12:23 PM

I think also game friend codes should be added,
HG/SS, D/P/Pt, B/W, B2/W2

Hiroshi Sotomura December 27th, 2012 4:10 PM

Game-specific friend codes can be exchanged in the relevant trading areas at PC. There's also a "Friend Codes" section in your profile.

From (actually, even before that) the time it was already suggested (there's an earlier thread for it), I've been looking to get the field implemented. The Nintendo Network ID field will be added eventually. Just pending some behind the scenes work before it all happens. (Discussion of Nintendo Network itself doesn't happen here.)