The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Polls (
-   -   large Pokémon or small Pokémon... your preference??? (

Moltres Rider December 13th, 2012 5:10 AM

large Pokémon or small Pokémon... your preference???
which do you typically like better,

large Pokémon (>human size)
smaller Pokémon (<human size)

Volcanix769 December 13th, 2012 7:03 AM

I don't care. Size doesn't matter in my book, only their appearence and personality.

Ash December 13th, 2012 7:07 AM

I would have to go with smaller Pokemon since a lot of my favorite Pokemon seem to fall under the category. Though most Pokemon are smaller/as large as humans so I guess that doesn't quite help.

Katamari December 13th, 2012 7:49 AM

All of my favorites are small-medium except a very select few, so I guess I prefer small ones!

RivalGator December 13th, 2012 11:04 AM

I like both large and small Pokemon. Some of my favorite Pokemon are small, like Weavile, and others are large and monstrous, like Nidoking. That would be too difficult of a question to even ponder on.

IcyIce December 13th, 2012 11:44 AM

I don't really care, but most of my favorites are large. So I guess large. Though there is still quite a few small.

Sassy Milkshake December 14th, 2012 9:20 PM

Mostly small. Except for Tropius. Tropius is a beast.

Turboblaze December 14th, 2012 9:50 PM

I usually prefer smaller (under 6 feet) Pokemon but, a few of my favorite Pokemon a large like Tyranitar and of course Reshiram.

Squidchan December 14th, 2012 10:25 PM

Definitely larger. Although my favourite Pokemon are smaller, I adore the image of myself as a trainer with my giant Pokemon looking behind me as I face my opponent, or maybe even some generic danger.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ December 17th, 2012 12:12 PM

Size really doesn't matter to me because I like Pokemon based on their appearance (excluding size) and or how good they are. There are a lot of Pokemon that are small that are good and a lot that are huge that are good. But if I had to pick one, it would have to be small because most of my favorite Pokemon like Banette, Sableye and Spritomb are small Pokemon.

Poke Fox December 17th, 2012 12:44 PM

Small, majority of my favorite Pokemon are smaller than human size, and I prefer smaller, it would make it easier to carry the Pokemon around (like Ash with Pikachu) - I could just imagine myself walking around with Purrloin on my shoulders

PlatinumDude December 28th, 2012 1:00 PM

I'd rather have a smaller Pokémon so that I'd carry them in my arms easily.

pikakitten December 30th, 2012 10:18 PM

If Pokemon were real, definitely small, they'd be easier to take around, MOST tend to be cute xD, and still strong :D I agree with ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ though, as I love all Pokemon.

LightningAlex December 31st, 2012 3:48 AM

I gotta agree with the majority, small Pokemon it is. If, by small, you mean human size or smaller. Since I'm over 2 meters tall, Mewtwo falls into that category, too xD Small Pokemon are usually cuter and easier to carry around :D