The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Art & Design (
-   -   Pokemon Layout (

Kai™ December 15th, 2012 10:34 AM

Pokemon Layout
Hi guys, looking to code a pokemon fansite in my spare time, rather than use something like WordPress or Joomla I thought i would just code it from the ground up, problem is I don't have a layout...
So if anyone could make me one I would be grateful! Short on cash at the moment so the best I could do is $5 for your troubles. If anyone feels like tackling this then shoot me a PM and we can chat.

Elite Four Lucian December 15th, 2012 12:09 PM

Hey man, this isn't the place to ask for layouts. HOWEVER pm me I can help you out.

Mr Cat Dog December 16th, 2012 4:53 AM

This is not the place to a) ask for help for a website, and b) to offer payment for such services. Please do not make another thread of this similar nature again.