The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   Pokémon recommendations for my new android phone??? (

Moltres Rider December 17th, 2012 4:59 AM

Pokémon recommendations for my new android phone???
one of my Christmas presents I am told is an Android (Motorola Droid Razor) phone from Verizon and mom says it may be an early Christmas present if things go smoothly with Verizon...

I want to load my phone with Pokémon apps... I don't care if they are free or if you have to pay because I am getting an android gift app card too...

can anybody recommend me any good Pokémon apps??? (other than PokéCommunity ones as that is on my list already)

any good Pokémon apps??? I don't care either if they are games, art apps, Pokédexes, whatever... as longs as it's Pokémon...

can someone recommend me Pokémon apps???

Mods... if this is not the right place, fell free to move it...

Gideon Jeremiah December 23rd, 2012 8:39 AM

I recently purchased a Motorola Droid RAZR HD LTE, & have mostly been using it for emulation of games I have the physical copies of.

I recommend you search for "Gameboid" on Google, than learn how to install a .apk file (Google search once again).

I am replying to this from my phone, so I am not quite able to give a full tutorial on these things.

However, if you do have issues, feel free to VM or PM me & I will explain how to play Pokèmon games on your phone.

Posted from App for Android