The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon General (
-   -   Pokemon Fan Music? (

IWearHatsIndoors December 20th, 2012 10:48 AM

Pokemon Fan Music?
I've been listening to Ken Ashcorps "Rival" song now (Link for those who haven't heard it: ) and I was wondering if there was any Pokemon Fan music beyond remixes of songs from the game.

So, do any of you guys have any recommendations or suggestions to Pokemon fan music? Thanks ^^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ December 21st, 2012 12:42 PM

Well my three favorite songs for Pokemon are all in Japanese; the first one is Battle Frontier (I'm not sure if that is the actual name of the song, but I suppose it is) and this is the full one. The second one is Spurt (2nd opening for the Battle Frontier series) by Rica Matsumoto and my third favorite is Best Wishes again by Rica Matsumoto. You can try these three songs.

-Slick- December 21st, 2012 12:46 PM

This is one of my favorites