The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   The Treehouse (
-   -   What did you get for Christmas? (

JayD December 24th, 2012 7:19 PM

What did you get for Christmas?
Since Christmas came to a close, did any of you get some gifts? If so, what is it? :D

If you can take pictures of the gifts, it would be cool also :)

TheFattestSnorlax December 24th, 2012 7:33 PM

I got two new cool PC games this Christmas. They happen to be Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and SimCity.

Arcturus. December 24th, 2012 7:52 PM

I actually got to open two presents early. One was a very nice watch that I desperately needed, and the other was a sweet new pair of headphones. No pictures though. I'll probably come back and post the rest of my gifts after I get to open everything tomorrow.

JayD December 24th, 2012 8:08 PM

Originally Posted by TheFattestSnorlax (Post 7454235)
I got two new cool PC games this Christmas. They happen to be Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and SimCity.

I got RC 1 and 2. And I heard RC 3 is the best out of the bunch by a mile. I really wanna try it out.

Team Fail December 24th, 2012 8:13 PM

My mom and I are splitting the costs of each of our gifts 50/50 and we're getting them on sale on Boxing Day, so I have to wait a day longer. However, I know what I'm getting. It's a really awesome new camera. I'll take a photo of it with my decrepit old camera and post it when I buy it :D

Brynjolf December 24th, 2012 8:38 PM

I got a couple early presents from my Dad.
I got a little tripod for my camera.. And my more exciting gift.

I've wanted a chameleon for some time. My dad got me this cage so we can pick him out in a couple of days.

Also got a hygrometer and a thermometer to put in there, and heat lamps. Yay!

Sableye~ December 24th, 2012 8:48 PM

I only have opened one gift and it's some money from other countries. I can't post a picture because my camera hates me and likes to delete pictures from the SD card. D: Maybe I'll grab my mom's camera (which doesn't work well) and take a photo later.

JayD December 24th, 2012 8:48 PM

I didn't get exactly what I wanted for Christmas. I got this instead, but I'm pretty much happy with it :)

Treecko December 24th, 2012 9:04 PM

So far I got a 25 dollar gift card from Target and a Christmas card on Thursday. I figured a Christmas card is something that's OK to opened early so I opened it and the gift card. The card had $20 inside and my family all got gift cards so we went to Target that night and I bought Black2:

That's it so far. When I go to my aunt's tomorrow I'll probably just get more money I'll let people know what I get when I get back tomorrow night or Wednesday.

~RNC~ December 24th, 2012 9:12 PM

Since I get every thing I want all year round, I haven't gotten any thing, I done all of my shopping for every one else!!

JayD December 24th, 2012 9:14 PM

How nice, RNC got us some stuffs! :D xD

~RNC~ December 24th, 2012 9:16 PM

Well I can count my pokemon monopoly and my pokemon blue game I got last week, but does that really count for Christmas? Oh and an abscess!! :laugh:

JayD December 24th, 2012 9:19 PM

As an early christmas gift for yourself. yea :D xD

And get rid of that abscess, that's a horrible gift :S

Poke Fox December 24th, 2012 9:27 PM

I still have to wait, in my time zone is still Christmas Eve, just 3 more hours to go - sadly we won't be able to open presents until 6:00pm when every one in my family will be home, mom will work at her Hotel job. After presents and party, it will be my time to go to work. I won't get to enjoy the presents until after.

LilJz1234, I wish I could get my hands on some Canadian currency for my "World Currency collection".

~RNC~ December 24th, 2012 9:27 PM

I'm getting things, but just don't know what my daughter got me yet, I'll post back!!

JayD December 24th, 2012 9:32 PM

Originally Posted by PersianTrainer (Post 7454391)
LilJz1234, I wish I could get my hands on some Canadian currency for my "World Currency collection".

I could try giving you a 5$ bill haha xD

Sweet Smoochum December 24th, 2012 10:35 PM

Pokemon Black 2, White 2, slippers, a pajamas, and something for the wall.

♣Gawain♣ December 24th, 2012 11:49 PM

I bought my gift for myself. It's a Kingston 1T external hardrive.

Get Weird December 25th, 2012 12:39 AM

- Laptop
- Boots
- Denim shirt
- Red jeans
- FCUK cologne
- Underwear
- A tshirt that has palm trees all over it idek man

I really only wanted the Laptop, but my Mum decided to get me clothes and stuff as well. <3

PlatinumDude December 25th, 2012 7:10 AM

I got:
-a LEGO Batman keychain
-an Apple App Store gift card
-a backpack
-speakers for my iPad/iTouch
-a gift card for a chocolate store I forgot the name of

von Weltschmerz December 25th, 2012 9:40 AM

I got 200 bucks. That's it. I prefer money over gifts. I'd rather get things I need than things I want. But nobody knows what I need(I don't even know until I see it...) so I just get money so I can buy it myself. You know... build an emergency get-me-out-of-the-****ter account.

Sammi December 25th, 2012 10:09 AM

My family Christmas is on the 30th, so I'll get more then.

So far, though? Some makeup with a makeup bag, lotion and hand cream, body wash, a custom-made notebook, glitter pens(!!), $15 iTunes card, and $75 in cash (spent $12 of it to buy more glitter pens).

I'm hoping to hoard the money to get new glasses. Mine are like 7-8 years old and in desperate need of at least new lenses. Will probably get new frames too, but I don't know where. I have to get a new prescription first.

Dave December 25th, 2012 10:28 AM

A few games, a couple of shirts, the first half (33 episodes) of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (no life for the next day or so bye) and a Kindle Fire is on its way from Amazon.

Para-Dox December 25th, 2012 10:31 AM

I have managed to get so far this Christmas;
  • £50 game vouchers
  • A copy of windows 8.
  • Portal 1 and 2
  • Nexus 7 32GB wi-fi
  • £50 actual money.

Going to a nearby city to spend the vouchers tomorrow boxing day.

Aeon December 25th, 2012 11:36 AM

Aside from $50 cash and a bunch of clothes...
I'm happy though. My brother is supposed to have something for me so I'm rather curious to see what it is.