The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Art & Design (
-   -   Never Before Seen (Stock Packs) (

seeker December 29th, 2012 5:24 AM

Never Before Seen (Stock Packs)

These are two stock packs I made for a premium section on another forum. If we're all hush hush I felt I could share them with you guys too. These are high-resolution stocks from Shutterstock, and have been included in no other packs before. Hence the name!

Click for Download

Click for Download

Enjoy guys.

derozio December 29th, 2012 9:44 AM

o you naughty gav. I'm sure most will keep quiet. Or I'll take care of em. ;D I've downloaded 'em and I gotta say - really awesome stuff in there. High res stuff for the win. Thank you for posting them here! Hope you continue contributing to this section like this in the future. :]

Somniac December 30th, 2012 2:49 PM

I've downloaded both, and I must say I'm impressed, theres some great stuff in there.
I'm assuming these are free for us to use, as you are posting them yourself, if I end up using any, should I credit you?

seeker December 30th, 2012 4:26 PM

Nope, no credit required. Just enjoy the packs and feel free to post anything you make with them!

Somniac December 30th, 2012 4:33 PM

You are a wonderful person, Much appreciated!