The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Trading Card Game (
-   -   What booster box? (

Kai™ December 29th, 2012 1:42 PM

What booster box?
Hi there! Just got some money from various family members for Xmas, decided to get a booster box but having trouble choosing as it has been a long time since I bought English packs. I have about 5 opinions. Boundaries Crossed, Noble victories, Dark Explorers, Emerging powers and Ex Legend Maker. Just to be clear I don't play the tcg, just collect, so you're opinions would be much appreciated!

donavannj December 29th, 2012 4:50 PM

ex: Legend Maker is probably your best option, if you're only collecting and want to get a booster box of it before they skyrocket in price, since that set turns 7 this February.

Kai™ December 30th, 2012 3:23 AM

^ Thanks for your view! After thinking about It I bought the legend maker box, I'm now $155 lighter.