The PokéCommunity Forums

The PokéCommunity Forums (
-   Pokémon Anime (
-   -   How old is Kotetsu? Is he 10 like Ash? (

Kotetsu-kun December 31st, 2012 5:27 AM

How old is Kotetsu? Is he 10 like Ash?
Well, in my opinion, I am 10, even though I sound 13. You guys agree?

Volcanix769 December 31st, 2012 10:13 AM

I think that you are. But you look younger than Ash. o.O

Rou.Tsuki December 31st, 2012 11:29 AM

How old is Ash at this point in his pokemon journey, btw?

Volcanix769 December 31st, 2012 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Rou.Tsuki (Post 7463349)
How old is Ash at this point in his pokemon journey, btw?

According to Bulbapedia and in the early episodes of BW, Ash is ten. Logic doesn't exist in age of the humans except the manga.

pikakitten December 31st, 2012 6:34 PM

Well it proves Ash is a badass, went through 5 regions, has seen all the pokemon, including legendaries, and has saved the world idk how many times xD

Kenshin5 January 2nd, 2013 6:59 PM

Cameron is a CoTD so I doubt we will ever really know how old he is as to the writers its really not a pivotal point that we really need to know, same with any of the other none main characters.

And the narrator, stated as is 10 as the Anime operations on a floating timeline for the time being.